PANO – Local people have fondly called Lieutenant Vo Thanh Cong from the Police Department of Fire Fighting and Prevention of Ho Chi Minh City a “rescuer whale.” Having been praised for his achievements over the past time, officer Cong, with his tall stature, good-natured face and tanned complexion, modestly held that these are achievements of the whole team. However, the rescuer’s senior leaders profusely commended him for his firm political stance and high sense of responsibility. Accordingly, Cong has always pioneered and successfully implemented his assigned tasks, such as rescuing a boat from the Din Ky Tourism Company involved in an accident in Binh Duong province, a sunken vessel in the Nha Be River in Ho Chi Minh City or a collapsed tunnel of the Da Dang-Da Chomo hydropower plant in the Central Highlands province of Lam Dong. Up to now, Cong has rescued dozens of victims caught in accidents in rivers and fires and, with his comrades, has found and collected over 100 bodies to help investigation progress in many cases. One of the most dangerous situations Cong has faced was when he dove to find victims in a sunken vessel in the Nha Be River in Ho…
- SoftBank takes $10 billion hit after being unmasked as Nasdaq 'whale'
- Whale shark terrifies screaming beachgoers as it swims right up to water's edge
- Heroic rescuers swam to surfer mauled by shark on Gold Coast
- Sally Hawkins, Rob Brydon & Diana Rigg To Voice BBC & ZDF Animation ‘The Snail And The Whale’
- Huge 15ft shark stranded on UK beach as rescuers try in vain to save its life
- Tahlequah, 'Tour of Grief' killer whale, gives birth
- How ships bring agonising death to last Greek whales
- Whale-watching boat noise found to disrupt mother and calf resting times
- The Boys star claims gruesome whale murder scene in season 2 ‘went too far’ and brands Homelander a ‘homicidal maniac’
- The prince of whales
"Rescuer whale" have 331 words, post on at October 5, 2015. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.