PANO – Local people have fondly called Lieutenant Vo Thanh Cong from the Police Department of Fire Fighting and Prevention of Ho Chi Minh City a “rescuer whale.” Having been praised for his achievements over the past time, officer Cong, with his tall stature, good-natured face and tanned complexion, modestly held that these are achievements of the whole team. However, the rescuer’s senior leaders profusely commended him for his firm political stance and high sense of responsibility. Accordingly, Cong has always pioneered and successfully implemented his assigned tasks, such as rescuing a boat from the Din Ky Tourism Company involved in an accident in Binh Duong province, a sunken vessel in the Nha Be River in Ho Chi Minh City or a collapsed tunnel of the Da Dang-Da Chomo hydropower plant in the Central Highlands province of Lam Dong. Up to now, Cong has rescued dozens of victims caught in accidents in rivers and fires and, with his comrades, has found and collected over 100 bodies to help investigation progress in many cases. One of the most dangerous situations Cong has faced was when he dove to find victims in a sunken vessel in the Nha Be River in Ho…
- The Birth of a New Baby Blue Whale Brings Hope
- New Bedford, Massachusetts - A Whaling We Will Go
- Whale Watching on the Sunshine Coast
- Experiencing World Wildlife - From Whale Watching to the Wildebeest Migration
- Whale Wars
- What to Pack For Day Trips on Boats, Whale Watching Tours and Water Tours
- Tribal Killer Whale Tattoo - Tips on Getting Your New Tattoo!
- Save the Whale by Using Jojoba Oil
- Whale Watching Cruises and Sightseeing Day Cruises - 6 Must Have Items to Take With You
- Whale Watching East Coast Australia - Which is Better, Queensland Or NSW?
"Rescuer whale" have 310 words, post on at October 5, 2015. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.