This comes within the framework of a charitable program jointly held by the hospital and the ReSurge International of the US. The patients, mostly children, were selected from the 130 cases. ReSurge International is an organization originating from the Standford University of the US, pioneering in performing free operations in developing countries. Photo for illustration Meanwhile, from June 29-July 3, the Thai Nguyen Central Hospital in the Northern province of Thai Nguyen, the Operation Smile Vietnam and the Thai Nguyen provincial fund for the children will conduct free checks and operations for 100 children with harelip from a number of Northern mountainous provinces. This is an activity in response to the Month of Action for Children this year with the motto of “Joint work for poor and ethnic minority children,” “Fair development chances for children” and “No children left behind.” The Operation Smile Viet Nam started its work in 1994, conducting operations on children with the deformity. The organization pledged to assist the fund with over VND 10 billion (about USD 430,000) this year. Source: VNA
- Lister Hospital ‘offers vegan patient tuna, cheese and eggs’
- New service transforming care for hospital patients
- Stevenage patient’s relief after Government suspends surgical mesh op which left her in agony
- Lancashire man's life saved by cancer surgery robot
- France performs world’s first virtual reality surgery
- Chinese hospital ship on humanitarian mission
- Basic package of compulsory medical insurance to be updated
- As We Mark 70 Years Of The NHS, We Can All Help End Our Public Health Crisis
- What is prostate cancer and what are the red-flag signs and symptoms all men need to know?
- Remembering the "forgotten" Coventry Blitz 77 years ago today
Patients get free surgical operations have 286 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 17, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.