Viet-Lao Fallen Soldiers’ Cemetery. Photo: baonghean.vn This special cemetery is a place where over 11,000 Vietnamese volunteer troops, who laid down their lives while doing international service in Laos, are resting in peace. The nearly 7ha cemetery, built in 1976, is located near National Highway 7. In 1982, the Party and State decided to repatriate all remains of Vietnamese volunteer troops in Laos and rebury them in the cemetery. At a meeting with leadership of Anh Son district, the delegation was briefed on the local tourism potential and investment orientations. Accordingly, Anh Son district is potential for ecological and spiritual tourism development. Its location is ideal for transportation and it connects with other famous tourist destinations as the Pu Mat National Park of Vietnam and the Plain of Jars in Xiengkhouang, Laos. In the coming time, the department will add information about the cemetery to its tourism-related publications and website. The cemetery will be also part of an itinerary of tourism-survey teams and linked with other relic sites of the provinces as Truong Bon, Uncle Ho’s hometown, Km 0, Muong Thanh cultural and ecological area and the Pu Mat National Park. Translated by Mai Huong
- 10 Ways to Honor Fallen Soldiers on Memorial Day
- The NSW government is looking for ideas to turn disused Sydney rail tunnels into tourist attractions
- Denpasar develops 'subak' as new tourist attraction
- Company behind popular tourist attraction goes into liquidation
- Take a tour of the Guinness brewery in Dublin, named the best tourist attraction in Europe
- Shutdown Shutters Many D.C. Tourist Attractions — But Not The One In Trump's Hotel
- Bali choco park to serve as new tourist attraction
- London is home to all 10 of UK’s top tourist attractions. What are they?
- Bathing spots in Ajil River become new tourist attraction in Riau
- Private Co Down estate to open as tourist attraction, creating 30 jobs
Nghe An to turn Viet-Lao Fallen Soldiers’ Cemetery into spiritual tourist attraction have 318 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 9, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.