PANO – The Vietnam Museum of Ethnology will organize many folk games from April 30th to May 4th for people’s entertainment during South Liberation and National Reunification Day on April 30th and International Workers’ Day on May 1st. Accordingly, spectators will have a chance to play ethnic minority groups’ folk games, such as tug of war, hopping with sacks, rolling pomelo and walk on stilts. Children can make toy animals from leaves with help from instructors. Notably, water puppetry shows will take place four times a day at 10:00, 11:30; 14:30 and 16:00. Translated by Chung Anh
- Things to do with kids this May include free museum admission, free bike giveaway and cheap movies
- Big May Calendar: A month for moms, Music Week and more markets
- ‘Mississippi has a big presence in the birth of American culture.’ And there’s a new way to tour it.
- Break out your date book for this spring fun
- Welcome, spring! April calendar
- Erie's 2017 "40 Under 40"
- For Nebraska cowboy poet R.P. Smith, the spirit of the West lives on in rhyme
- MoPOP’s ‘MARVEL: Universe of Super Heroes’ is super fun for comics nerds and novices alike
- Kevin Young Has Had Just About Enough of This Bullshit
- The 100 Most Influential People in Boston
Museum to hold folk games on big days have 219 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 20, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.