Thua Thien-Hue border guards checking health of Lao people The military medical stations have worked well to prevent and control infectious diseases and have meticulously taken care of people’s health in the border district of A Luoi. “Previously, due to a low level of education, local people often experienced various diseases such as malaria, diarrhea, flu, and respiratory infections. We have tried our best to understand their customs, habits and build trust with local people, upholding the important role of providing health-care services for people,” said Major, Doctor Dang Hong Minh, head of the military medical station of Nham commune. Along with providing free medical examinations and medicines at the station, the military medical doctors also regularly visit each village and provide medicines for common diseases such as flu, diarrhea, respiratory infections to local people and guide them to prevent diseases as well as educate them on some of their detrimental customs which, unknown to them, could cause or spread diseases. There are five military medical stations along the borderline of A Luoi district which have not only become a reliable address for thousands of people in the district, but also a source for free medical examinations and treatment for… Read full this story
- 5 Places Black People Can Move to When They’ve Had Enough of America
- Talking to Homeless People in New Orleans
- Study: Jobs where people tend to be the most sleep deprived and the least
- OK Lawmaker Who Backed Ten Commandments Monument Lied About His Military Service
- How to Survive in America When You’re Black and Your Hometown Is Donald Trump’s Base
- The Labor of Bringing a Baby Into Appalachia
- Puerto Rico’s Ex–Governor Tweets Photo of Surgery by Cellphone Light
- Les Payne, Journalist Who ‘Took No Prisoners,’ Dies at 76
- After Mistrial in Freddie Gray Case, News Media Recycle Scenes of Earlier Baltimore Unrest
- Are Blacks Missing Out on the Medical Benefits of Weed?
Military doctors in people's hearts have 333 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 28, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.