New Delhi, Feb 23: Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the 62nd edition of his monthly radio programme ‘Mann Ki Baat’ at 11 am today.
In his previous address on January 26, the Prime Minister urged people to serve Mother India with a new-found resolve in the new decade and expressed hope that India will fulfill expectations that the world has from it.
“May this new decade bring new resolve and new achievements for each of you, and for the country. And may India surely achieve the capabilities to fulfil the expectations that the world has from India. With this belief, come, let us start a new decade. Let us serve Mother India with a new-found resolve,” Modi had said in his first ‘Mann Ki Baat’ programme of this year.
The Prime Minister had also requested people to make efforts for water conservation and share the stories of their efforts through pictures and videos with the hashtag ‘#jalshakti4India’ in order to inspire others.
Modi had also appealed to those involved in “seeking solutions to problems through violence” to return to the mainstream and asserted that dialogue is the only way to resolve any dispute.
- Interview for "The World" author John Kearns
- Their Satanic Majesties
- Holistic Healing Practices - Defined - Jin Shin Jyutsu through Yoga
- Top 12 World News Stories In 2006 - Recap Of What Happened Around The World
- His Feet Never Touched the Ground
- Cosmopolitan Cape Town
- Making Disney Magic: Top 10 Tips to Discovering the Magic of Walt Disney World
- Rare earth element
- Victims of "BEST APRIL FOOL 2006" EZINE ARTICLE
- ADHD Linked To Diet in Kids
- When Divorce Recovery Hurts Too Long - 5th in a Series of 15 - You Married Two Bad Eggs?
- Working at Home Doesn't Have to Mean Feeling Alone
Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi urges people to visit Hunar Haat have 2482 words, post on www.oneindia.com at February 23, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.