Insurers race to help customers amid epidemic, photo AIA Vietnam With the coronavirus, or nCoV, likely to continue spreading, Ralf Klos, a German living in Vietnam expressed his concerns. “I have been trying to improve my immune system, and avoid crowds and potential threats,” he said. “But I cannot be sure that I will be totally safe in this situation. I am particularly worried that my health insurance might not be helpful if I get infected, because as far as I know, they will not cover epidemics and pandemic cases like nCoV,” he added. Klos is not alone with his worries, as many people have raised similar questions. Chu Quang Minh, general director of Best Life JSC, said that it is not surprising that customers are worried as some insurance products do not cover pandemics, not only in Vietnam but throughout the world. Representatives from life insurance groups in Vietnam have told VIR that they will cover any fees for customers who are affected by the nCoV, namely Manulife, AIA, Chubb Life, Dai-ichi, Fubon, Sun Life, and FWD. “We will cover costs and apply the usual waiting period as we would with a regular illness,” a representative of Sun Life… Read full this story
- Toyota comes forward to help customers affected By Bangalore Airshow Fire
- Kind IHOP Waiter Stops Working to Help Customer With Huntington’s Disease Eat
- CMS Encouraging States To Utilize Medicaid To Help Fight Opioid Epidemic
- £1 Million Brabham BT62 Available In Iconic Racing And Custom Liveries
- Breakthroughs in racing helps speed up car development at Ford
- Motors uses app to help customers find dealerships more easily
- BMW Develops New Insurance Concept, Aims at Future of Car Insurance
- Only 18% senior citizens have health insurance: Survey
- The Absurd Things People Do to Just Get One Shot to Race Up Pikes Peak
- Is black-box insurance making young drivers safer?
Insurers race to help customers amid epidemic have 321 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 16, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.