A street carnival in previous Hue Festival Phan Ngoc Tho, chairman of the Thua Thien-Hue provincial People’s Committee and head of Hue Festival 2020’s organising board, said that August 28 is a more suitable date for the province as it gives more time for preparations and will also give the locality longer to fully recover from the consequences of the coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic. The festival is scheduled to run until September 2 with a total of 20 art troops from the Republic of Korea, Japan, Israel, Singapore, the Philippines, China, France, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Denmark, Hungary, the United States, Mexico, and Austria set to participate in the event. The occasion will also include a series of programs including street carnivals, a showcase of Ao Dai, the nation’s traditional dress, international food festivals, along with a range of vibrant art performances. In addition to foreign groups, numerous domestic art troupes from across the country have registered to participate in the festival, with audiences set to be wowed by the performances on show during the event.
- Evanston Art & Big Fork Festival Set for August 16 -18
- Hue plans to launch bike tourism service
- Hue looks to become ‘food capital’ of Vietnam
- Hue poised to introduce smart bicycle system to serve tourists
- Hue imperial city - world cultural heritage
- Pulp friction: Streets turn red during 'world's biggest food fight' as crowds pelt each other with tomatoes at Spanish festival
- Brian May takes swipe at Michael Eavis as Queen snub Glastonbury 2020 amid 'schism'
- Lame Duck: Joe Biden Refuses to Rule Out Serving Only One Term if Elected in 2020
- How to crack the Indian festive season
- Does your brand have 'festivalitis'?
Hue Festival 2020 moved to August 28 have 287 words, post on english.vov.vn at February 20, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.