In the short run, Viettel will focus on three major industries: telecommunication industry, defense industry and cyber security industry to raise the quality of its commercial services and products and to serve national defense, as well. Acting Chairman and General Director of Viettel Le Dang Dung Recently, Acting Chairman and General Director of Viettel Major General Le Dang Dung granted an interview to the People’s Army Newspaper clarifying the groups’ short-run development plans and long-run vision. Reporter: On September 27, 2019, Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong signed Resolution 52-NQ/TW on policies to encourage domestic enterprises to participate in the fourth industrial revolution (Industry 4.0). Could you tell us about Viettel’s development plan in Industry 4.0? Major General Le Dang Dung: In mid 2018, Viettel started to enter the fourth phase of its development history. In this phase, the group accelerates international integration and focuses on Industry 4.0. We have also adopted the mission of building a digital society in Vietnam. But first, we should transform Viettel into a digital organization that operates on the basis of a united digital platform. Next, we should participate actively and proactively in the digital transformation process which contributes to shaping a digital society… Read full this story
- Digital transformation emphasised as urgent tasks
- Finance and banking system embraces digital transformation
- Google’s Tez will take India closer to digital transformation: Sundar Pichai
- Solution to logistics manpower improvement in digital transformation
- Gartner: Move from Digital Transformation to 'ContinuousNext'
- MTN ties with oracle for digital transformations in telecom industry
- Filmmakers Say James Dean’s Family is ‘Fully Supportive’ of Bringing Back Actor for Vietnam War Drama
- Digital Trends Live: Surface event recap, UPS gets drone clearance, and more
- Team Behind Digital James Dean Forms New Company to Resurrect Other Legends (EXCLUSIVE)
- Vietnam’s best workplaces in 2017 announced
How Viettel backs digital transformation in Vietnam have 311 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 27, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.