Le Quoc Tuan, who reportedly killed five people and injured three others with an AK-47 in suburban Cu Chi District in HCM City, has been killed after being on the run for more than two weeks. An image of Le Quoc Tuan, who has been killed by HCM City’s police task force on Thursday at midnight. Photo courtesy of the Ministry of Public Security The Ministry of Public Security revealed that Tuan, a lieutenant of the District 11 police division, was killed in a police raid while hiding in a house in Hoc Mon District in HCM City at midnight on Thursday (February 13). Tuan’s body was found lying next to the loaded AK-47. He had reportedly opened fire on police before being shot from a distance of about three metres. Tuan was hiding in a house on the border of Binh My Commune and was surrounded by many other households. All households had been evacuated before police began the raid. At 10.50pm on Thursday night, an armed task force equipped with bullet-proof vests from HCM City Police Department approached the house at close range. Officers also surrounded the exterior of the property. Tuan was identified as being alone in… Read full this story
- Man wanted in shooting of Saginaw Twp. police officer shot, taken into custody near Lansing
- Backfire: Do mass shootings only harden existing attitudes?
- Mass shooting suspect obtained his guns legally, New Zealand prime minister says
- How Australia dealt with mass shootings
- ‘I’m hit’: 911, police radio communications shed light on Aurora mass shooting
- One of the worst mass shootings in history: New Zealand toll at 49
- Aurora Mass Shooting: 6 Dead, Cops Wounded
- Tim Cook leads messages of support to victims of the NZ mass shooting
- A Suspect In New Zealand Mass Shootings Appears To Be A White Supremacist
- How to design a school in the era of mass shootings
Gunman wanted for mass shooting in Cu Chi killed: police have 327 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at February 14, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.