Ho Chi Minh City has called for investment in over a dozen public-private partnership ventures in local healthcare The biggest privately-run hospital in the central region, Quang Khoi, is currently completing necessary procedures for development of a new facility to cash in on growing healthcare demands. Licensed by the Ministry of Health (MoH) to reform from a clinic to a general hospital in 2018, it has developed strongly ever since. “We will kick off the 2.5-hectare construction soon and put the new buildings into operation in 2023, with a capacity of 100 beds and a 200-capacity entertainment area for the elderly,” Nguyen Van Khoi, board chairman at Quang Khoi General Hospital, told VIR. The facility was one of 16 privately-run hospitals that the MoH planned to establish in 2018 as part of efforts to meet targets of increasing sickbed ratios per 10,000 people. It also is an example of an investment movement among domestic private businesses in the health sector, which has been been in need of huge capital for future development amid State budget constraints and growing demands for high-quality health services. New opportunities In 2020 the prospects for private domestic and overseas ventures continues to open wider on the… Read full this story
- Advantages and Need For Private Health Insurance
- The Basics of Private Health Insurance Cover
- 3 Step Basic Guide to Comparing Private Health Insurance
- All You Need to Know About Private Health Insurance
- Private Health Insurance Plan - Where to Get the Best Rates
- Do You Need Private Health Insurance?
- Private Health Insurance Companies - Find Better Care
- Pet Care Insurance - Is it a Policy For Good Health?
- Health Insurance - What's Special About It?
- Get Peace of Mind With Health Insurance (Medical Insurance)
Fresh policies to foster private health funding have 296 words, post on english.vov.vn at February 27, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.