The showcase, co-organized by the gallery and the French Institute in Vietnam, features drawings, animation, sculptures, costumes and masks as well as musical compositions commissioned from acclaimed composers Samir Odeh-Tamimi of Israel and Sergio Rodrigo of Brazil. “Les préparatifs” (Preparation), a drawing by French artist Francois Andes (Photo courtesy of the organizer) Andes and Carvalho raise questions about the evolution of man’s relationship to nature, especially to the ecosystems of watercourses and forests. On display are works with images of rivers and forests, reflecting the transformations and disturbances of nature and the predatory behavior of man on earth. The exhibition which opened last week also includes costumes which he created for the dance performance BWV 988: Thirty Possibilities of Transgression, which premiered at the Teatro Plínio Marcos in Brazil in 2019. Andes studied graphic arts at the Esaat Upper School Applied Arts and Textile in Roubaix, France, and attended short-term courses on painting and printing at the National School of Visual Arts of La Cambre and the Royal Academy of Fine Arts in Brussels, Belgium. He took part in several artistic residency programs in France, Brazil and the Republic of Korea, including the Villa Saigon artistic residency program initiated by… Read full this story
- International boxing championship to start in HCM City
- Venice Biennale Mosque-Inside-Church Art Exhibit Shut Down
- This Woman Made an Art Exhibit Out of Unsolicited Dick Pics
- The Factory arts centre hosts workshop on lacquer
- Artists display works inspired by insects
- Area Guide: Letchworth, the world's first garden city
- Takashi Murakami, Japan's rock star artist, unveils 10-metre 'stupid cat painting'
- Report: Man City agree to pay Rodri’s release clause
- Fine Arts Museum (Musee des Beaux-Arts) in Nice, France
- Artist uses water to create illuminated graffiti
French artists host art exhibition in HCM City have 301 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 18, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.