HCM City authorities have released a document allowing students to stay off school until the end of February because of Covid-19. They also have proposed the government prolong the vacation period until the end of March. Schools have told students to study at home, with e-learning lessons. Companies sell products they develop based on the materials in textbooks, rebuild the content and commercialize them. Once a company gets business license, this is understood that its content products have been censored. The software comprises illustrated lectures, videos, materials, electronic materials and detailed instructions to organize learning activities of the subjects of history, geography and ethics – citizenship education. Linh Ha Hanoi student wins scholarships to five US high schools A Vietnamese student has just won scholarships to five high schools in the US. Airlines try every possible method to retain passengers during Covid-19 epidemic All airlines in Vietnam, except Vasco, which flies on short-distance routes, are regularly updating information about their activities and sale promotion programs to attract passengers.
- AI software defines people as male or female. That's a problem
- RIL partners Microsoft to start up a software boom
- Stock market update: IT shares gain; Tata Elxsi climbs 4%
- This time, the market was too vicious, we did not get time to react: Madhu Kela
- India is one of few true Emerging Markets left: Albert Kwok, Jennison Associates
- AI Podcast: Using Deep Learning to Improve the Hands-Free, Voice Experience
- Tech View: Nifty forms ‘Bearish Belt Hold’; bears in full control
- India is not a classic liquidity driven market, it’s quality driven too: Vallabh Bhanshali
- Taking Stock: Market rides positive global sentiment; Bharti Airtel, RIL top gainers
- BPCL privatisation may lead to rerating of oil marketing space: Hemang Jani
E-learning software market: no control, no censor have 298 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at February 26, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.