A training course on sustainable national debt management is taking place in Hanoi as part of Vietnam’s public debt management reform programme.— Photo thoibaotaichinhvietnam.vn A training course on sustainable national debt management is taking place in Hanoi as part of Vietnam’s public debt management reform programme. The event is being jointly organised by the Ministry of Finance (MoF), the World Bank (WB) and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) from February 24-28. According to Vo Huu Hien, deputy general director of the MoF’s Department of Debt Management and External Finance, the ministry will coordinate with relevant departments, sectors and localities to draw up a five-year plan on borrowing and repaying public debt in the 2021-25 period to submit to the Prime Minister for consideration before June 30. The plan will include a public debt ceiling and safety threshold for indicators of public and government debts compared to GDP, and a target for direct government debt repayments compared to the State budget, he said. Currently, debt sustainability analysis (DSA) is one of the key debt management models that is closely connected to analyzing, forecasting and performing debt portfolio risk management operations to ensure public debt safety and national financial security. However, DSA… Read full this story
- IronPigs manager Dusty Wathan reacts to Phillies choosing Gabe Kapler
- Arsene Wenger to step down as Arsenal manager at end of season
- 'Boomer and Carton' host Craig Carton charged in ticket ponzi scheme to pay debts
- Why Elizabeth Warren's Student Debt Plan Isn't That Radical
- Sawmill Golf Course, built by hand 'for the love of the game,' celebrates 30 years
- After arduous Process, Philadelphia 76ers owners building for 'sustainable excellence'
- Formula 1’s debt-ridden Manor Racing go into administration
- From hailstorms to hobos, superintendents deal with everything while maintaining a golf course
- Allentown Municipal Golf Course joins movement to help the honeybees
- With the worst behind them, new manager Gabe Kapler and the Phillies are thinking big
Course on sustainable debt management held in Ha Noi have 334 words, post on bizhub.vn at February 26, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.