Video PlayerClose BEIJING, Feb. 28 (Xinhua) — China is ready to strengthen communication with Italy in professional fields in the fight against COVID-19, said Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi on Friday. In a phone conversation with Italian foreign minister Luigi Di Maio, Wang said that currently, many countries in the world are struggling to fight COVID-19, the common enemy of mankind, calling for joint efforts of the international community to deal with the virus. Wang appreciated the friendship and support from all walks of life in Italy to China since the outbreak of the epidemic, which China will bear in mind. So far, China has been in the forefront of the epidemic, Wang said, adding that through arduous efforts, the epidemic situation across the country is under effective control. Speaking highly of China’s prevention and control measures after an inspection, World Health Organization team of experts said it believes that China has taken unprecedented measures nationwide not only to control the spread of the epidemic in its own country, but also prevent it from spreading worldwide, providing useful experience for the international community to fight the epidemic. Wang said China is confident and capable of prevailing the… Read full this story
- China - The Largest Internet User On The Globe
- Italy Offers Healthy Returns and Healthy Relaxation
- Relationships - How to Fight the Right Way
- Tips to Improve Communication in Relationships
- Cheap Calls to China - Keep Tabs on Friends at the Olympics!
- How to Argue Without Fighting
- Communication Strengthens Employee Relationships and Increases Company Profits
- Effective Team Communication Skills
- An Assessment of Your Organizational Culture of Communication
- Business Email - 22 Tips For Appropriate Communication
China to strengthen communication with Italy in fighting COVID-19: FM have 289 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at February 28, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.