By Minh Phương As far as artwork goes, a painting of two cats wearing human clothes standing side-by-side may not be to everyone’s taste. Yet for cat-lover Trịnh Quỳnh Anh, the image that adorns her living room wall means everything. WE ARE FAMILY: Trịnh Quỳnh Anh and her cat Amul pose for a photo with her cat painting at her house in Hà Nội.Photo courtesy of Trịnh Quỳnh Anh It shows two rare Sphynx cats, noticeable because of their lack of fur. These are the animals that convinced Quỳnh Anh to breed pedigree cats for a living. “These cats are not just normal cats, they are members of my family,” she said. “I want to create many lovely cats just like them. The breeding aims to make sure that cat’s next generation maintains its pure genes from its parents, has good health and is good looking.” Anh is part of a small cat-loving community in Hà Nội which breeds pedigree cats. Last week in the capital, Việt Nam’s first-ever cat show was held featuring 60 animals. Organiser Nguyễn Xuân Sơn who owns a British Shorthair, said: “It took us six months to plan and organise the show and call… Read full this story
- Owner of Plant City rescue shelter, where more than 200 cats were seized, will keep some pets
- Natural remedies for a common skin problem in cats
- High phosphate intake, typical in moist food formulations, can damage kidney function in cats, study finds
- If Your Cat Swats with Its Left Paw, It's Probably Male
- Indoor cats are found to carry high levels of this toxic chemical
- Cat Food For Urinary Health: What’s the Best Cat Food for Urinary Tract Health?
- Dogs are more intelligent than cats, neuron-counting study concludes
- Flea Treatments are Killing Our Cats: The Truth About Cat Flea Medications
- New York Could Become First State to Ban Declawing Cats
- Rogue Cat at JFK Makes Woman Miss Flight to China
Cat lovers are feline fine over pure breed pets have 352 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 23, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.