PANO – Few people know that the military intelligence sector participated in transporting weapons and logistics to South Vietnam during the national resistance war against American invaders. One of units in charge of transporting weapons and logistics to southern forces was boat group No 128, which was staffed with intelligence officers. With their bravery, creativeness, resourcefulness and wisdom, intelligence officers successfully transported thousands of weapons and logistics to our units in southern battlefields. Among the transporting men of the intelligence sector, Tran Tan Moi, Hero of the People’s Armed Forces, was an outstanding person, who was named a “whale” in the East Sea. Tran Tan Moi (second from the left) and his comrades. Operating in the enemy-controlled seas During the war, Tran Tan Moi and his comrades were under the cover of fishermen transporting weapons and logistics on small boats to our troops and people fighting the enemy in the South. In the open sea, the small boat that carried tons of weapons and logistics, and our soldiers looked like a bamboo leaf but it was very flexible and dynamic – sometimes advancing, the other times coming back or anchoring to fish, waiting for the enemy’s weakness to quickly and… Read full this story
- N. Korea fires short-range projectiles into East Sea
- North Korea fires short-range missile into East Sea
- Dead whale was tangled in rope for 'months'
- Russia agrees to free nearly 100 captive whales after outcry
- Killing Whales
- Hull Live: Breaking news from Hull and East Yorkshire on April 24
- Heroes rescue pair as husband jumps into sea to save wife
- Loving dad swept out to sea while fishing 'couldn't swim'
- Sub-zero temperatures to hit North East as snow sweeps in from Europe
- Watch Newcastle scientist discover never-before-seen sea creature
Captain Tran Tan Moi – a “Whale in East Sea” have 301 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 19, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.