Vu Anh Tuan, vice senior general director of C.P. Vietnam (centre) receiving the award On January 9, Vietnam Record JSC, in tandem with newswire Vietnamnet, organised the VNR500 ceremony to honour Vietnam’s 500 largest businesses, highlighting their remarkable successes in production and business. In 2019, the Vietnamese agricultural sector faced massive difficulties and challenges, including fierce trade competition around the globe, epidemics damaging animals and crops, especially the African Swine Fever. C.P. Vietnam supported and accompanied authorities and farmers to help them overcome these difficulties. Thanks to C.P. Vietnam’s taking the initiative, creativity and effort, the group played an important role in offsetting the shortage of pork caused by the ASF and maintained its growth momentum. As a result, the group is still toasted as the largest livestock company in Vietnam. Speaking at the ceremony, Vu Anh Tuan, vice senior general director of C.P. Vietnam, said, “This award is the pride and honour of C.P. Vietnam and is a recognition of the non-stop efforts of both the Board of Directors and staff of the group to promote sustainability in the agricultural sector and combat epidemics in particular.” “Besides, this prestigious award affirms the leading position of C.P. Vietnam in the… Read full this story
- Vietnam, Indonesia lead ASEAN in internet economy growth
- Vietnam's PM looking to boost trade ties with the EU
- US aids its energy companies to boost engagement with Vietnam
- EU and Vietnam: free trade with conditions?
- Toasted Gets Roasted
- Tractor Supply Company Celebrates 1,800th Store Opening
- Canadian oil company sets up U.S. headquarters in Charleston
- Kobiton Selected as a Venture Atlanta 2019 Presenting Company
- P&G: Will the company split its stock?
- BBNC nets two fishing companies in one deal
C.P. Vietnam toasted as 18th largest company on VNR500 have 302 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 16, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.