School facilities at the Nhật Tân Secondary School in Hà Nội’s Tây Hồ District are cleaned and disinfected for the third time. — VNA/VNS Photo Thanh Tùng HÀ NỘI — All 63 provinces and cities across the country have allowed students at different educational level to remain off from school to stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). The decision followed a proposal from the Ministry of Education and Training (MoET). Fifty-six provinces and cities agreed that students could be absent until the end of this month, while the others would allow them to stay home until the end of this week. The MoET will delay the end of the school year, so students could make up for missed lessons, and send the plan to localities. Nguyễn Xuân Thành, deputy director of the Secondary Education Department under the MoET, said that tests and examinations would be considered to ensure students’ rights, and also would not affect the next school year. Preparation for the exams would also be shortened so that students would have enough time for revision, he said. Quarantine The Medical Services Administration under the Ministry of Health (MoH) has sent a letter to hospital directors and local departments of health to ask… Read full this story
- Pickup Lines That Work - Stop Being Scared to Talk to Girls and Use Some Cool Pickup Lines
- Stop Chasing Your Ex and Make Them Chase You! How to Get Your Ex Back!
- Is Life For the Work at Home Mom Getting Better?
- Work From Home - 7 Reasons You Should Do It
- Indian Powerloom Sector With Special Focus On Powerloom Cluster
- SSON Roundtable Debate - UK Public Sector Shared Services - Where Now and Where Next?
- Market Sectors Offered by Google and Yahoo
- Increasing Work-Related Safety to Avoid Accidents at Work
- Partners & Suppliers in the Oil & Gas Services Sector - Part 2
- Politicians Need to Stop Steering Investment Dollars Into Green Industry & Environmental Sectors
All sectors work to stop spread of COVID-19 have 346 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 17, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.