A Formula 1 car covered by AkzoNobel products AkzoNobel, the leading paints and coatings company, has just entered into a co-operation with BMW Group and McLaren to provide its high-performance products and services for cars. According to this agreement, AkzoNobel will become a trusted supplier of vehicle refinish products and services to a large part of BMW’s distribution network around the world from February 1, 2020. Covering 44 locations, the agreement means that the company’s premium Sikkens and Lesonal brands are now approved for paint repairs of BMW and Mini passenger cars at authorised dealers, repairers, importers, and national BMW Group branches. Combining BMW’s class-leading vehicle refinishing system, AkzoNobel’s innovative and sustainable products and digital colour tools are the perfect solutions that will help further enhance the customer service offer and efficiency of the BMW network. As well as offering proven performance and high-quality coatings, AkzoNobel leads the development of innovative digital colour tools. With MixitTM, the company offers a cloud-based colour retrieval application which gives instant access to more than two million colour formulas. With the help of the compact handheld spectrophotometer Automatchic™, any paint job can be done faster, more accurately, and with less waste. Moreover, customers also… Read full this story
- Amazon India Black Friday Sale: Up to 60% off MUZILI, Tribit and other leading US brands
- GHOST Named 2019 Fitness Informant Shield Of Excellence Brand Of The Year
- Vietnam Airlines named World's Leading Cultural Airline 2019
- Tranquil Dawn as AkzoNobel Colour of 2020: Give your home a human touch
- AkzoNobel ranked among 100 sustainable businesses in Vietnam by VCCI
- AkzoNobel efforts to maintaining the historical beauty of heritages
- Jim Ellis Automotive Group Launches Annual Holiday Giving Campaign to Support the Fight Against Pediatric Cancer at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Foreign carmakers' love affair with India goes sour as many brands exit
- Which car brands do Slovaks buy the most?
- The Austro-Daimler Bergmeister Is A 1,200-HP Homage To The Brand
AkzoNobel to co-operate with leading automotive brands have 332 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 21, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.