Here is the 2020 ACC tournament bracket, schedule and seeds. The latest NBC Sports bracketology projection can be found here. The latest bubble watch can be found here. ACC Tournament bracket ACC Tournament schedule (all times ET): First Round; Tuesday, March 10 Game 1: No. 12 seed vs. No. 13 seed, 2 p.m. Second Round; Wednesday, March 11 Game 4: No. 8 seed vs. No. 9 seed, 12 p.m. Quarterfinals; Thursday, March 12 Game 8: No. 1 seed vs. Game 4 winner, 12:30 p.m. Semifinals; Friday, March 13 Game 12: Game 8 winner vs. Game 9 winner, 7 p.m. Championship; Saturday, March 14 Semifinal winners, 8:30 p.m. The full 2020 ACC tournament bracket and schedule will be finalized after the ACC regular season comes to an end and the seeds become official. For a full breakdown down of all of the 2020 conference tournament schedules, go to this link. It is complete with brackets for every single tournament that will be played in March as well as a color-coded grid detailing what games will be played on what days, and where you will be able to watch every single conference tournament title game.
- EVO 2020 online tournament canceled after allegations against co-founder
- CPL 2020: The tournament to be held between August 18-September 10 at Trinidad behind closed doors
- TNEA 2020: Tamil Nadu releases schedule for engineering admission, online application commences
- BBL: Chris Lynn slams ‘cooked’ 2020/21 Big Bash schedule in deleted Twitter post
- 2020 Memorial Tournament: What to know about the event
- Who needs 2020? Giants release 2021 schedule
- Here's Summer Games Done Quick 2020's online speedrun schedule
- Tennis: Novak Djokovic, Rafa Nadal and Roger Federer could all miss 2020 US Open
- IPL 2020: Kerala make efforts to stage some IPL 13 matches if the tournament gets the nod
- CPL 2020: Ross Taylor wants to return to middle to feel cricket
2020 ACC Tournament bracket, schedule have 291 words, post on collegebasketball.nbcsports.com at February 18, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.