Thousands of sunbathers cram Bai Sau beach on Tuesday afternoon. As many as 10 km of coast is swathed with holiday-makers, with parks and touristic sites buckling under increased amounts of two-wheelers and cars. “We took our children to Vung Tau in the early morning. The beach is so crowded I don’t dare let my kids play alone for fear they might get lost,” said Tran Hoang Phuong (right) from District 8, Ho Chi Minh City. Swimsuit, buoy and beach chair rental is priced from VND30,000-80,000 ($1.3-3.5). One ‘store’ owner said prices during Tet increased by 10-30 percent against normal days. A group of tourists from Binh Duong Province, about 70 km from Vung Tau. While her boyfriend enjoys the cool weather on a beach chair, Emily, 20, from the U.S., builds an octopus sand sculpture. “This is my first time to Vietnam, which coincides with your traditional Lunar New Year holiday. We were invited by a Vietnamese friend to have cakes, tea and beer. Very interesting,” she said. A matching group from the Mekong Delta province of Dong Thap, around 200 km from Vung Tau, pose for photos in the surf. Little An, wearing a hat, sunglasses and a buoy for safety, frolick with her 10-year-old sister. Pham Khac To,… Read full this story
- UK and French tourists missing in Australia beach search
- Feckless mum faces jail 'for abandoning her kids to go on a beach break'
- Vero Beach breaks record low as temperatures drop into 30s, 40s across Treasure, Space coasts
- Prince Charles, 70, reveals impressive physique on Barbados beach break
- Gloria Estefan, 60, enjoys a day at the beach with husband Emilio
- 30 of the most stunning beaches in Europe
- Inside Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan's gifted Barbados break
- UK's best beach for 2019 has been revealed and it made Europe's top 10 too
- Ferne McCann is radiant in plunging beach dress with daughter Sunday
- Taking selfies on airport beach to be punishable by the death penalty
Waves of Tet tourists enjoy Vung Tau beach break have 335 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at January 29, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.