Accordingly, the city held fireworks displays at seven venues to welcome the Year of the Rat on Lunar New Year’s Eve (January 25). Additionally, the “Ho Chi Minh City – Confidently Stepping Forward” program was held at the city’s Nguyen Hue Flower Street. Other programs also took place, attracting a lot of domestic and international visitors. At the Calligraphy Festival One of the destinations that attracted many visitors during Tet was a Vietnamese Tet (Lunar New Year) Festival held at the Ho Chi Minh City Youth Cultural House. The Calligraphy Festival, which included 50 booths, was also an ideal place for citizens and international visitors to visit. Moreover, a number of activities were also held at Dam Sen Cultural Park (District 11). Translated by Lam Anh
- Rooftop solar’s growing popularity in HCM City
- HCM City collective economic model achieves good results
- Celebrate the Festival of Lights with Timeless Diwali Gifts Online!
- Celebrating Diwali: Festival of Lights
- Presenting: Toronto's WinterCity Festival - Culinary Treats, Arts and Entertainment
- Preparing for a Harbin Ice Festival Tour
- Public Holidays In Spain - Festivals - Celebrations And Fiestas
- Birding Festivals - Flock to the Fun
- Hotels in Tokyo - Festivals and Activities
- Blue Ridge Mountain Festivals
Various activities to celebrate Tet festival in HCM City have 212 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 26, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.