Accordingly, the city held fireworks displays at seven venues to welcome the Year of the Rat on Lunar New Year’s Eve (January 25). Additionally, the “Ho Chi Minh City – Confidently Stepping Forward” program was held at the city’s Nguyen Hue Flower Street. Other programs also took place, attracting a lot of domestic and international visitors.
|At the Calligraphy Festival|
One of the destinations that attracted many visitors during Tet was a Vietnamese Tet (Lunar New Year) Festival held at the Ho Chi Minh City Youth Cultural House.
The Calligraphy Festival, which included 50 booths, was also an ideal place for citizens and international visitors to visit. Moreover, a number of activities were also held at Dam Sen Cultural Park (District 11).
Translated by Lam Anh
- Bryce Canyon celebrates Winter Festival
- Since day one, festival keeps city marching to a different beat
- Haitians celebrate voodoo festival of the dead
- Queens lawmaker wants study of traffic, economic impact from Kanye West-headlining Meadows Music and Arts Festival at Citi Field
- Parowan celebrates opening of new city building
- New Brunswick Jazz Project celebrates fourth anniversary with city concerts
- Dunkin’ Donuts celebrates 500th New York City location with free coffee, coupons and prizes
- Free & Cheap New York: Where to go and what to do around the city for the week of Dec. 2, 2012
- New monthly street festival to draw people downtown
- New York International Latino Film Festival celebrates Latino culture, showcases diverse films