During pre-Tet visits to the Military and Border Guard Commands and the Police Department of Lao Cai province on January 13, Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly Do Ba Ty hailed the units for their outstanding fulfillment of assigned tasks. Ty also asked them to continue implementing higher levels’ resolutions and directives on defense-security missions and each unit’s specific tasks. The units were requested to effectively manage the borderline and land markers while managing their troops to prevent violations of military discipline during the Tet festival. Lt. Gen. Ngo Minh Tien presents a Tet gift to the Military Command of Bac Giang province. The same day, NA Deputy Chairman Ty visited and extended Tet wishes to border and police forces from Si Ma Cai and Muong Khuong Border Posts and Lao Cai provincial Police. At the meeting with the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee of Lao Cai province, Ty presented 1,000 blankets to people living in mountainous areas. * Also on January 13, a Defense Ministry mission, led by Deputy Defense Minister Sr. Lt. Gen. Le Chiem, visited the Command of Military Region 5 and Department 11 of the General Department II. Praising the units for their task performance last year… Read full this story
- Putin says Russian troops will soon receive new Yars ICBMs — here’s what they can do
- Gifts presented to bring a warm Tet to poor and disadvantaged people
- Vietnamese expats in Czech Republic, Algeria celebrate Tet festival
- Flower farmers prepare for Tet holiday market
- Will you shop at an online supermarket that donates proceeds to needy Singapore beneficiaries?
- Trump issues order banning most transgender troops from serving in military
- Needy to get cash, grants starting December 21
- More than 150,000 applications for public transport vouchers received as at Dec 12
- Prince William and Kate thank British troops in Cyprus
- Pentagon to send about 800 troops to US-Mexico border
Troops and needy people receive Tet presents have 317 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 15, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.