Members of the delegations were provided with knowledge of foreign affairs, international security and foreign external information service. At the training course, representatives of the MND’s relevant agencies answered questions from the delegations’ members and encouraged them to gain the best results at the games.
The International Army Games has been annually organized by the Russian Ministry of Defense since 2015. The event draws the participation of army teams of various countries.
|Representative of the Department of Information and Training under the General Department of Politics speaking at the event|
The sport event aims to strengthen international military cooperation among participating countries, thus promoting trust among them, for peace in the region and world. It also helps improve professional skills of military personnel, educates patriotism among young officers, and enhances military image of each country.
The Army Games 2019 will take place from July 25 to August 20 with 32 events held in 10 countries. This is the second year in a row Vietnam has participated in the event.
As planned, the Vietnamese delegations will participate in field kitchen, tank biathlon, military medicine, sniper frontier, and other events, which will be held in Russia, China, Uzbekistan and Belarus.
Translated by Lam Anh
- Vietnamese tank crew lead group at International Army Games semis
- Vietnamese tank crew in International Army Games semis
- Vietnamese combat engineers advance to International Army Games finals
- Vietnamese military chefs in International Army Games finals
- Vietnamese military chefs ranked 7th at International Army Games finals
- PUBG Mobile Was NOT The Most Downloaded Game 2019, It Was Free Fire!
- Alibaba Netpreneur training program opens applications for Ethiopian entrepreneurs
- MS Dhoni Gets Permission From Army Chief To Train With Territorial Army
- Students, service dogs graduate from ECAD training program
- Best Ongoing Game 2019: Sea of Thieves