At that time, saline sea water will possibly enter 55- 56 kilometer mainland of the Southern region because the Mekong River faces a water depletion.
From January 23-27 (falling from December 29th to January 3rd of the lunar calendar), the Northern and mid- Central regions are expected to suffer a chilling climate triggering possibly few showers in the nighttime and early mornings.
Meanwhile, the South- Central, Central Highlands and Southern provinces and cities are warned to enjoy a beautiful weather situation of sunshine with less rain, an average temperature between 21 degrees Celsius and 35 degrees Celsius.
From Lunar New Year’s Eve, both the Northern region and provinces from Thanh Hoa to Ha Tinh is forecast to welcome a northeastern monsoon bringing much cooler air and rainy spells while people in the Central provinces across Quang Binh to Hue will enjoy deep cloud, light sunshine and showers at daytime and chilling air at nighttime. The lowest temperature in the areas will reach 17- 20 degrees Celsius.
At the seminar, Vice Director of the National Hydrology Meteorology Forecast Center Hoang Phuc Lam issued a climate trend in 2020.
During the first half of 2020, El Nino weather phenomenon will maintain warm- phase neutral condition askew, lasting in the next months of the year.
The extreme cold waves will have a tendency to gradually happen in the second half of January and February.
Tropical cyclones trekking across the East Sea will have a tendency to be less than or equal to the average of many years, to operate powerfully in the Central region and the southern territorial waters in the last months of this year.
Therefore, it is necessary to prevent from dangerous weather conditions of lighting, thunderstorm and hail in the seasonal change.
The Mekong Delta is expected to battle for the highest saltwater influx in the next couple months.
- Harmonisation of exchange rates will happen in 2020 — United Captial
- When is Brexit happening in 2020? Key dates as UK prepares to leave the EU
- Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal to Ranbir Kapoor-Alia Bhatt: Four Bollywood celebrity weddings that might happen in 2020
- Golden Globes 2020: Portia De Rossi's New Hairdo Sets Twitter on Fire With Comments From Ellen Fans
- Twenty ways marketing will change in 2020...maybe
- 2020 Grammy Nominations: the Snubs and Surprises
- Everyone Was Expecting a Pete Buttigieg Pile-On in the Atlanta Debate. It Never Happened.
- NHL Power Rankings: 2020 trade deadline candidates
- Andrew Yang won the internet, but can he win a 2020 primary?
- How Democrats Can Stay United in 2020