For many years, the South of Vietnam has been known nationwide as the largest area having different kinds of fruit. In Tay Ninh Province, the Ba Den custard apple is a specialty, accounting for over 40% of the custard apple market share in the whole country. It is one of the agricultural products that bring about high economic value to local farmers.
The custard apple is a tropical fruit originating from the Caribbean with the popular name of Annona. The custard apple is rich in sugar, calcium and vitamins, thus it is very good for one’s health.
- Apple Raises a $1 Trillion Question
- Gwyneth Paltrow shares a rare picture of her lookalike daughter Apple on her 14th birthday
- You can now get savoury custard tarts with sausages, bacon and cod
- Brothers rhubarb and custard cider is back – and it’s on offer in Morrisons
- BA jet involved in two emergency landings
- Dragons' Den-style event pitch nets Northampton entrepreneur £50k for his startup
- Relief as police close drugs den known as the 'Mamba house'
- Young entrepreneurs enter Rotary club den
- If Earnings Can’t Save This Market, Maybe M&A Will: Taking Stock
- Traffic held on M1 after car fire