Earlier, on April 30, Nguyen Van Binh, 43, on QNa 94464 fishing trawler, experienced a high temperature and great pain in his stomach while fishing at sea about 210 nautical miles off Da Nang coast. As the patient fell into a comma, the captain called for help. The distressed fisherman brought ashore On receiving the mayday signal of trawler QNa 94464, the Vietnam Maritime Search and Rescue Coordination Center guided the crew-members of the trawler to give first aid to the fisherman via radio signal. At the same time, the center sent ship SAR 412 with a specialized medical team and medicines to the scene. Late at night the same day, ship SAR 412 reached the scene, provided emergency aid and shipped the sick fisherman ashore. The patient is now under treatment at the General Hospital of Binh Dinh province. Translated by Chung Anh
- Over 60 People Reportedly Rescued From Distressed Boat Off Philippine Cebu Island - Photos
- Mumbai fisherman strikes a balance for marine conservation
- Fishermen shocked to find unlikely animal in ocean, rush to its rescue
- Mariners rescued after months lost at sea 'did not believe that we would survive another 24 hours'
- Cruise Ship Rescues 3 Men Stranded on Life Raft in the Middle of the Sea
- Russian Sailors Rescue North Korean Man Lost at Sea for 10 Hours Who Cannot Explain How He Got There
- British man among three rescued by cruise ship after yacht sank in Pacific Ocean
- American Women and Their Dogs Rescued After Being Stranded at Sea for Five Months in Shark-Infested Waters
- Vietnam steps up natural disaster response, search, rescue work
- Unresponsive Migrant Woman Rescued near Texas Border
SAR 412 promptly rescues fisherman in distress have 276 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 16, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.