Local authorities recently held a forum with the participation of many tourism firms on the village.
Speaking at the forum, Huong Van Minh, chairman of the district people’s committee, said that like some districts in the province’s southwest region, Tien Phuoc owns many potentials for tourism development. However, the locality needs a well-prepared strategy for this.
Loc Yen Village owns tourism development potential
At present, the district’s tourism development remains underdeveloped, particularly in terms of hotels and restaurants.
Loc Yen village promises to be an attractive destination for tourists, but local residents still lack experience in tourism development.
Under Tien Phuoc District’s goal, tourism is expected to be the key economic sector by 2030. The locality has called on tourism investment and built a tourism development plan, including the hotel and homestay service, specialties such as dry banana and essential cinnamon oil.
The province will build roads leading to tourism sites, including Loc Yen Village.
Quang Nam Tourism Association has also proposed mechanisms for Loc Yen Village’s tourism development, including those for start-ups.
District authorities called also the province and travel firms for the village’s tourism product promotion.
The village lies within a peaceful valley and is surrounded by many mountain ranges, such as Rung Cam, Da Ban, Ho Cho, Rung Gam. Running through the village are streams and channels bringing water from the mountain.
In Loc Yen, springtime is full of blossoms; summer brings golden rice fields and showers of sua flowers, creating a yellow carpet. In early autumn, the village is full of lon bon, a fruit found only in the area.
The village is also unique with its stone walls, which are rarely seen anywhere else in Vietnam. On the sides of paths leading to local houses, the neatly-arranged stones are covered with green moss.
Tea trees which are sometimes grown along the path, are skillfully pruned, making the landscape look like a painting.
There are 100-year old stone roads and walls and are well-preserved in the village.
- British tourist goes missing in Quang Nam beach
- British tourist drowned in Quang Nam beach
- Korean tourist dies after scuba-diving in Quang Nam
- Iran Nuclear Deal Nations to Meet, Seek Way to Save Pact
- Hoi An gears up for tours to Tra Que vegetable village
- VN to boost tourism development in protective, special-use forests
- Private sector should be pillar of Việt Nam economy: expert
- Cai Chien Island: one more beautiful tourist attraction in Quang Ninh
- Russian tourism lures Vietnamese travellers for UEFA EURO 2020
- Tourism offers escape from poverty