In 2019, although the logistics industry has faced many challenges due to the impact of the world economic downturn, ITL has still steadily overcome the headwinds and become one of the 10 most reputable companies in the transportation and logistics industry of 2019. VIR recently has an interview with COO of ITL – Chairwoman of Amcham Ho Chi Minh City – Ms. Amanda Rasmussen to understand more about the effort on maintaining the success as well as the business strategy of ITL in the near future. Ms. Amanda Rasmussen What were the challenges that ITL had to overcome under the effect of the world economic downturn during 2019? Many sectors and companies faced challenges resulting from real or perceived potential world economic downturn in 2019. What we did see in the logistics industry and specific to this market, was a cooling off of transportation volumes in terms of volume growth compared to the last 2-3 years. Equally, we saw a more balanced equilibrium in terms of supply and demand in logistics resulting in a further downturn in overall rate levels and costs to shippers and importers globally. Domestically, Vietnam enjoyed greater than average GDP growth globally, closing 2019 with an… Read full this story
- Interview: Claire Buhrfeind and Sean Bailey, Sport Climbing National Champions
- Shell ends National Gallery sponsorship – to delight of campaigners
- Unlocking Vietnam’s digital future
- Vietnam’s tourism adapts to Industry 4.0
- Tips for traveling Vietnam during Tet
- What to do if you are in Vietnam for Vietnamese National Day?
- Vietnam’s delegation visits Vatican
- Photo Gallery and Results: USA Climbing 2018 Bouldering Nationals
- Japanese doctor appointed Honorary Consul of Vietnam in Aichi
- Pop culture: Vietnam War documentary reaches big audience
Our vision is to be ‘National Champion’ in the logistics industry in Vietnam have 287 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at January 20, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.