Earlier, at about 18:30 on May 19, trawler BV 5489 TS with 8 fishermen and captain Nguyen Van Dan on board collided with another vessel ND 3363 while moving to Sao Mai Coast. After the collision, trawler BV 5489 TS sank while the vessel ND 3363 fled away without saving the nine troubled fishermen. Medical staff of the Ben Da Border Guard Post providing first aid to fishermen After receiving the information, the Ba Ria – Vung Tau Provincial Border Guard Command ordered the Ben Da Border Post and other relevant units to send 3 canoes for the rescue. At the same time, the province’s Border Guard Command mobilized 3 fishing trawlers near the scene to take part in the rescue mission. Also, local units were asked to enhance patrols and check to catch the running away fishing trawler for investigation. At 20:10 the same day, the distressed fishermen were successfully rescued, taken ashore and given first aid at the Ben Da Border Guard Post. Currently, the province’s Steering Board for Natural Disaster Prevention and Control, Search and Rescue is cleaning up the oil spills on the sea. Translated by Quynh Oanh, Hai Yen, Tra My and Ngoc Bich
- The Atlantic Salmon - A 'King' in Trouble
- Deep Sea Fishing With Light Tackle in Gulf Shores, Alabama
- Rescue Dogs - The Doggie Super Heroes!
- Should You Buy Used Sea Fishing Tackle?
- Rescued by the USS Duluth during the Vietnam War, a family finally visits the city that represented freedom
- The Sea of Galilee - Lake Kinneret
- Sea Fishing Tackle Shop - How to Start Your Own
- Denmark and The Sea
- President Obama Housing Rescue Plan - Can it Help You?
- On Being a Deep Sea Fishing Owl
Nine troubled fishermen rescued at sea have 292 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 14, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.