Accordingly, the region directed Defense-Economic Missions 338 and 799 to build three defense-economic zones in Cao Bang and Lang Son provinces.
After five years of implementation, the defense-economic missions built 15 border villages, helped 706 local households stabilize their livelihood, repaired 81.55km of rural roads, constructed 34 irrigation works, and so on.
In addition, the local medical stations offered health check-ups to thousands of ethnic minority people, provided first aid to nearly 7,000 people, and food, worth over VND 3 billion, to patients under treatment at the medical stations of the defense-economic zones.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- North Korea's economic zone remains under construction
- Tobia plan would stifle N. Brevard Economic Zone
- What new zones might mean for Lafayette High, Comeaux
- Return of Sheldon Richardson makes Jets’ defense that much scarier
- Heavy industry eyes return to Claymont under Coastal Zone Act bill
- Onslaught of anti-LGBT bills in 2017 has activists 'playing defense'
- Why are we using flood insurance maps from 1996?
- Delaware bill would alter Coastal Zone protections
- Former defense secretary James Schlesinger dead at 85
- FEMA releases new flood maps showing 35,000 more New York City, Westchester buildings at risk