A report delivered at the conference said during the four-day program, 95 Vietnamese military medical staffs in cooperation with the Lao partners screened and provided medicines for 11,700 participating locals in the three districts of Muong May, Muong Khoa, and Sam Phan, reaching 120% of the plan.
|At the event|
Apart from that, the mission also presented 31 gift sets worth VND 2 million each to policy families, and 20 gifts for diplomatic purposes at the value of VND 500,000 each. The mission then presented each hospital of the districts with 10 sphygmomanometers and some other medical supplies.
At the conference, the GDL presented awards to outstanding individuals and collectives participating in the mission. This is the second time that Vietnam and Laos have carried out such a joint activity.
Translated by Song Anh
- NexaCollect Launches Directory of Collection Agencies in USA
- Renee Zellweger praises Jerry Maguire co-star Tom Cruise as she takes home ANOTHER Best Actress honor with SAG Awards win
- 127 outstanding preschool teachers honored for their stunning contributions
- Kaiser Permanente is redesigning medical school, starting with the cadaver
- Governor Tom Wolf Visits Sheba Medical Center to Deepen Collaboration Between Israel’s Leading Hospital and the State of Pennsylvania
- Honor lands $20 million for senior in-home care agency
- Honor’s MagicWatch 2 wins at fitness tracking, but fails to set itself apart
- Boys’ soccer: Friendswood’s Stephen Peter earns Hall of Honor induction
- Medical marijuana has potential as Alzheimer's treatment, study says