An investor watches stocks on his computer. — Photo vnreview Increasing internet and mobile network coverage has changed the way Tran Van Toan, a stock investor with 15 years’ experience in Ha Noi, does business. Toan said the sight of people flocking to stock exchanges to place orders every day was rare. It had been replaced with online transactions, which have many advantages. “We investors can read corporate financial reports and world news on our smartphones anywhere before making investment decisions,” Toan said. Toan is one of many investors taking advantages of the fourth industrial revolution, which is changing Viet Nam’s economy, including the stock market. Investors now conduct transactions online and brokerages can share information with their customers through Facebook, Zalo and Viber, instead of meeting clients in person. However, insiders said that although Industry 4.0 helps investors easily access corporate information, it doesn’t mean it’s easy to earn money. Investor Nguyen Van Ngoc said there was now a lot of information for investors, but it was not always accurate – requiring investors to filter information from various sources. “The more advanced technology, the more spam.” “Stock investment is a long-term business. The investors need to evaluate the situation… Read full this story
- 2 Top Marijuana Stocks to Buy in Q2
- Stocks keep tanking
- How Amazon’s retail revolution is changing the way we shop
- Ford U.S. sales fell 48 percent in Feb., a sign that new car market could hit 27-year low
- Starting from Scratch: Valerie Johnson of Big Feet Pajama Co. went from stockbroker to pajama mogul
- Hot growth stocks will be manufacturing companies with new-age technologies
- Is Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:FOLD) A Volatile Stock?
- Does The Umpqua Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ:UMPQ) Share Price Fall With The Market?
- How Does Pentamaster International's (HKG:1665) P/E Compare To Its Industry, After Its Big Share Price Gain?
- Robotics adoption: The SMB guide to industrial automation
Industry 4.0 brings big changes for stock market have 331 words, post on bizhub.vn at January 24, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.