The event is part of the activities prior to and in preparation for the Vietnam-Cambodia border friendship exchange in 2019.
Accordingly, more than 750 Cambodian people in the provinces of Kandal and Takeo, as well as nearly 300 Vietnamese people in An Phu and Tinh Bien districts, An Giang province received free health check-ups, medical consultation, medicines, and gifts from the delegation.
|Doctors providing free health check-ups to needy people|
|Troops of An Giang Border Guard Command presenting gifts to local people|
Over the past years, Cambodian people living in border areas have faced many health problems and most of them had to go to Vietnam for treatment. In the first six months of this year, the provincial hospitals have provided medical examinations and treatment for 3,276 Cambodian people.
Translated by Song Anh
- How To Start Your Own Cleaning Service Business (Office Cleaning & House Cleaning)
- Sussex County Delaware Beach Area Towns and Villages are Unique and Historic!
- Crossing Borders: National Hispanic Heritage Month 2006
- Cabot Square gets a new 'wellness centre' to help area's homeless
- Marketing Techniques: What Works & What Doesn't for a PC Repair Business
- Everyone Will Benefit With Immigration Reform - Part #4
- Return To Tucson
- Things You Should Know BEFORE Dialing 911
- Solving Congestion Problems with Salt Lake City Traffic
- What A Free Merchant Account Can Do For Your Life Coaching Business