The meeting attracted more than 300 domestic and foreign-invested firms. — VNA/VNS Photo An Dang The northern port city of Hai Phong continues to an attractive investment destination to domestic and foreign investors thanks to its robust economic growth and sound business climate, a provincial leader has said. Chairman of the municipal People’s Committee Nguyen Van Tung delivered the statement at a meeting with more than 300 domestic and foreign-invested firms in the city on Monday. During the event, Tung briefed participants on the city’s socio-economic achievements in 2019, with gross regional domestic product (GRDP) expanding 16.68 per cent, the highest level ever. Last year, several large-scale investment projects landed in the city, including a $3.5 billion automobile manufacturing plant financed by Vietnamese automaker VinFast, a subsidiary of Vingroup, the $91 million Do Son golf and villa project and $43.1 million five-star Hilton hotel invested by BRG Group and the $69 million Pullman hotel project of Nhat Ha Co. The chairman said the projects would give the city a facelift. Last year, the city recorded more than 1,000 newly-established enterprises that contributed more than VND1 billion to the State budget, with 11 firms in the top 500 largest enterprises in… Read full this story
- Hai Phong to review land violations
- Chinese airline launches first direct flight from Hai Phong to Kunming
- Vietnam remains attractive investment destination for German firms
- IT stocks likely to remain attractive on low-risk, high dividend factors
- Mexico's peso seen remaining attractive even with more rate cuts
- Vietnam's aviation market attracts private firms
- Unauthorized crossings make National Highway 5 stretch very dangerous: officials
- Mukesh Bhatt meets Rajnath Singh for safe release of 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- North Korea hands over the possible remains of American war dead
- Ho Chi Minh City ‘sidewalk captain’ Doan Ngoc Hai leaves job at state-owned company
Hai Phong remains attractive for investors: official have 305 words, post on bizhub.vn at January 14, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.