Trade Gasoline prices likely to edge up tomorrow The Saigon Times Daily Tuesday, Jan 14, 2020,17:31 (GMT+7) Gasoline prices likely to edge up tomorrowThe Saigon Times Daily A gas station worker refills a motorbike in HCMC. Local gasoline prices are projected to increase slightly tomorrow – PHOTO: THANH HOA HCMC – Local gasoline prices are projected to increase slightly tomorrow, January 15, following a price increase late last month. Data from the Ministry of Industry and Trade show that the average prices of RON92 and RON 95 gasoline in Singapore were US$73 and US$76, respectively, up 0.5%-1% over the previous fuel price adjustment, news site VnExpress reported. An executive of a fuel trading company in HCMC noted that gasoline prices may edge up by an additional VND50-VND100 per liter if the competent agencies leave the fuel price stabilization fund untapped. Otherwise, the prices may remain unchanged. On December 31 last year, the price of each liter of RON95 petrol was raised by VND104, while that of bio-fuel E5 petrol increased by VND152. The prices of kerosene, diesel oil and heavy fuel oil also went up by VND569, VND528 and VND562, respectively, per liter or kilogram. Share with your friends:
- Gasoline prices hit new highs
- Katie Price belts out Jagged Edge’s Next Wifey at launch of new cosmetic studio
- ‘Fat’ Katie Price admits she gorges on McDonald’s, pizza, chocolate and crisps, calling herself ‘junk monster’ after piling on 21lbs
- Katie Price covers her stomach as she models in a bikini on the beach in Ibiza
- Katie Price goes for 90s retro glam in a bikini shoot as toyboy Kris Boyson hides in the Jeep’s back seat
- Katie Price looks serious in blazer and shades as she arrives at court for drink-drive trial
- Katie Price slapped with even more serious drink-drive charge as she appears in court after crash £750k pink Range Rover
- Katie Price slammed by fans for using Harvey, Bunny and Jett to promote ‘zero calorie’ food AGAIN
- Average house price 'nearly 1 per cent lower than a year ago'
- Katie Price falls up the stairs ahead of Loose Women appearance
Gasoline prices likely to edge up tomorrow have 359 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at January 14, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.