Photo: Tuoitre. PANO – Quang Tri province and the provincial Traffic and Transportation Department last week held a ceremony to put the Cua Tung Bridge over Ben Hai River into operation. This 500 meter-long and 9 meter-wide bridge linking Gio Linh and Vinh Linh districts of Quang Tri province cost 59.6 billion VND. The bridge is part of the cultural complex on the banks of the Ben Hai River and of the Cua Viet-Con Co-Cua Tung eco-tourist route. The bridge will play an important role in boosting the socio-economic development of coastal communes and forms a coastal transport route from Quang Binh to Thua Thien Hue province. Translated by Duy Minh
- Hurricane Florence Road, Bridge Closures, Train And Bus Delays, Cancelations
- School bus carrying 11 students catches fire on Richmond Bridge
- Reconstruction of iconic Blenheim Bridge on PBS' 'Nova'
- Watch: State knocks down old Prattsville Bridge
- Vintage photos of building the world's 2nd longest twin suspension bridge. It's in N.J.
- WWII remains of Pa. man buried 74 years after 'Bridge Too Far' battleYou may also be interested in...
- Genoa Bridge Collapse: The Road to Tragedy
- Police say Copenhagen operation followed alleged threat
- Operator in bridge crash likely wasn't fined in 32 others
- Long-delayed Outer Banks bridge to open in December
Cua Tung bridge put into operation have 217 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 14, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.