Kindly Share This Story:Manchester United are prepared to walk away from a potential deal for Sporting Lisbon midfielder Bruno Fernandes, according to reports. Fernandes has managed to contribute 13 goals and ten assists in 22 matches in all competitions this season for Sporting. ALSO READ: Again, Erema FC clinches Total E&P annual football tournament Reports in Portugal had claimed early last week that United had struck a €70m deal for Fernandes but fresh claims on Friday said that Sporting were demanding way more than the Red Devils wanted to pay. The Portugal international is said to be desperate to move and has reportedly agreed terms with the Old Trafford club. However, sources have told ESPN that Man Utd ‘are prepared to walk away from a deal’ over the huge gap between the two club’s valuations of the player. ALSO READ: Our leaders buy votes openly — Falae The report adds that Sporting want an €80m transfer for Fernandes with €65m of the fee upfront and the remaining €15m made up in add-ons. Sporting’s stance ‘has baffled United’ with the club prepared to let Fernandes leave for Tottenham in the summer for much less. Any transfer to Man Utd is ‘on the brink… Read full this story
- Trump raises possibility of walking away from China deal
- Qualcomm to walk away from NXP deal; Q3 results better than expected
- How Yahoo! Walked Away from $44.6 Billion
- The Daily Grind: Have you ever walked away from an MMO over a studio’s treatment of its playerbase?
- Tigers' Funkhouser on the rise, two years after walking away from big payday
- Mercedes-Benz isn't ready to walk away from diesel
- Man United-mad author recounts how he fed a soccer-starved soul in 1990s Detroit
- Why Fiat Chrysler walked away from Renault merger deal
- Calif. Deputies Fatally Shot Suspect Who Appears to Walk Away in Video
- Three Women Of Faith Share Why They Walked Away From Their Successful Jobs To Start Their Own Business
‘Baffled’ Man United ready to ‘walk away’ from huge Fernandes deal have 339 words, post on www.vanguardngr.com at January 18, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.