ANT McPARTLIN and Declan Donnelly have won so many National Television Awards they have lost count.
In a documentary on the 25th anniversary of the National TV Awards, the Geordie duo were shocked to find out they had taken home 39 awards – including 18 for presenting.
When asked how many they had scooped, Ant said: “I reckon 30 . . . 31?” But they were told it was almost 40.
It was the best presenter award last year that meant the most to the double act.
Ant added: “With all that happened in my personal life I wasn’t sure if people would still vote.”
MOST READ IN TV & SHOWBIZ
EastEnders’ Keanu fights for his life against Martin Fowler in flashback
JOS NOT ON
Jacqueline Jossa was branded ‘fat Lauren’ when she was cast in EastEnders
jac of trades
Jac Jossa reveals bedroom makeover with bargain furniture & Hollywood mirror
Roxanne Pallett sheds her clothes & controversies ahead of fresh start in 2020
Kerry Katona brands pal Katie Price a drama queen who’s ‘all over the place’
Gavin and Stacey’s Neil the Baby has been played by six different tots
But sadly for the chat king, he has only taken home two NTAs, including the Special Recognition trophy in 2017. I’m still waiting on my NTA award . . .
- GOT a story? Ring The Sun on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or email [email protected].
- The S Factor: Suranne Jones squares off against Sheridan Smith at National Television Awards - here's how they compare
- Ant McPartlin breaks silence on drink drive arrest and reveals how new lover Anne Marie Corbett saved his life in world exclusive interview
- TV Baftas 2019 – Tearful Jodie Comer pays tribute to late nan as Killing Eve scoops three gongs
- Dermot O'Leary wants to see Ant McPartlin healthy again
- Rockets 'optimistic' NBA will take action after officials admit error on James Harden's dunk, per report
- Seahawks battled serious flu bug, saw players lose significant weight before Monday's win vs. Vikings
- The much needed amendment and why SPG won’t be a status symbol anymore
- Dermot O'Leary faced with stage invader at NTAs 2018
- Adelsons and Oracle founder Ellison are among potential witnesses in Netanyahu trial
- The NBA's Next Labor War Is Here
- Dermot O'Leary shocks fans as he quits massive TV role after 10 years
- Editorial Roundup: US
Ant and Dec admit to losing count of how many National Television gongs they’ve won have 426 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 1, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.