Japanese marketing firm ADK has acquired shares of HCM City-based digital agency VietBuzzAd to enter the Vietnamese market.
The marketing firm, which provides digital and data capabilities focusing on real-time marketing solutions, plans to operate in Singapore, Bangkok, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Taipei within 12 months.
After the acquisition, VietBuzzAd’s brand name changed to “VBA”.
Yasu Katagi, CEO of ADK Global Operations said: “Viet Nam is one of our fastest growing markets that focuses on digital innovation.”
Established in 2010, VietBuzzAd is one of the leading digital agencies in Viet Nam. It won a top 10 YouTube Ads Leaderboard at Cannes Lions Festival 2019 for the LG World Cup campaign ‘Set Fire to the Dreams’. — VNS
- Shares recover after two-day decline
- Equity Bancshares, Inc. Expands Southwest Footprint, Enters Agreement to Acquire City Bank and Trust of Guymon, Oklahoma
- South32 to Acquire Arizona Mining in Agreed All Cash Offer
- Suspects in Kim Jong Nam murder are 'trained assassins', court hears
- SmartFinancial, Inc. to Acquire Foothills Bancorp, Inc.
- Lyft agrees to acquire core assets of bike sharing firm Motivate for $250M
- Orrstown Financial Services, Inc. to Acquire Mercersburg Financial Corporation
- Chemistree Enters Into Definitive Agreements for Washington State Asset Acquisition
- Lineage to Acquire California Licensed Producer Agris Farms
- AmTrust Enters into Amendment to Merger Agreement with Evergreen Parent