Vinamilk was accused of breaking its fresh milk promise on social media Earlier this month, a Facebook account posted a status with pictures it claimed were customs data of Vinamilk’s raw materials imports, most of which is skimmed milk powder. The account also assumed that Vinamilk uses these ingredients to produce “fresh milk”, questioning the quality of Vinamilk’s fresh milk and pointing out that the “Shake well before use” instruction has been a permanent fixture on the milk bottles. Another Facebook user claimed that Vinamilk’s “pure fresh milk” is actually reconstituted milk which consists of about 20 per cent of fresh milk, while the remainder is milk powder, butter, and additives. These added ingredients are not soluble in fresh milk, therefore, after a certain time they will be precipitated. That is why consumers must “shake well before use”. The user also mentioned other fresh milk products from different brands on the market that do not require to be shaken before pouring a glass. The rumour caused a storm on social media and spread like wildfire. Consumers also left unflattering comments about the Vietnamese dairy giant, with most accusing it of deceiving consumers by advertising liquid milk (reconstituted milk) as pasteurised,… Read full this story
- Fresh Milk - A Review
- Why Do You Think Raw Milk is Becoming So Popular?
- Milk and Allergies
- How to Steam Milk on Your Espresso Machine
- Fresh Seafood Combo Meals Are a Great Money Saver
- Are Calcium Supplements and Pasteurized Milk the Cause of Osteoporosis?
- Tampa lawyer faces law license suspension after clients accuse him of taking money
- Eating Blueberries With Milk Appears to Block Antioxidant Potential
- The Real Things About Fresh Kefir
- Got Milk - How to Milk the Marketing Cow in Joint Ventures
Vinamilk hit by not-so-fresh milk accusations have 304 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at December 5, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.