Installing a 4G station in Dak Song border district Standing Deputy Chairman of the provincial People’s Committee Tran Xuan Hai said that from a locality with a poor telecommunications network and IT infrastructure in the first years of re-establishment, Dak Nong province now has a wide and modern telecommunications network and IT system that meets the demand for socio-economic development and defense – security. Among the contributors to the achievements, Viettel Dak Nong is known as a pioneer unit in developing telecommunications networks and IT systems in the province. The business boosted investment in infrastructure to serve people in remote areas and disadvantaged localities. Thanks to its ability to identify and target customers, the military business soon dominated the mobile subscriber market share in the province and was listed among five businesses that have made major contributions to the local budget. Colonel Tran Van Thuan, Viettel Dak Nong’s Director, recalled that Viettel Dak Nong was founded on December 15, 2004 with only three staff and had six base-transceiver stations (BTSs). After 15 years of construction and development, the number of its personnel increase to 400, while its agencies in communes and points of sale in villages are 105 and over… Read full this story
- Macquarie Telecom suffers setback in push to acquire Bulletproof
- China Business News: ZTE Corp Says Main Business Operations Cease Due To US Ban
- Social virtual reality platform pioneer AltspaceVR closing down
- MACOM and STMicroelectronics to bring GaN on silicon to mainstream RF markets and applications
- What is agile methodology? Modern software development explained
- How to move legacy applications to the cloud
- Enterprise video: Are your social business platforms ready for it?
- Four things that will shape 2017 for developers
- From device to business-driver: Redefining mobile success in three steps
- Which applications should drive your cloud strategy?
Viettel Dak Nong - A pioneer business in telecoms development and IT application have 307 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 15, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.