PANO – The delegation of young Vietnamese officers visited the Kaysone Phomvihane National Defense Academy of the Lao People’s Army on September 27 as part of their activities during the Vietnam-Laos young officer exchange program in Laos. The academy is tasked with providing national defense and knowledge for senior officials of the Lao People’s Revolutionary Party and the Lao Government. At the meeting, Senior Colonel Khamphai Saphongnua, Deputy Political Commissar of the academy and Chief of the Political Department, warmly welcomed the Vietnamese guests and stressed that this visit wasa meaningful activity which demonstratedthe two peoples’ special solidarity and cooperation established and continuously fostered by the two Presidents Ho Chi Minh and Kaysone Phomvihane along the history of the two countries’ relations. He also expressed his admiration for the feats of arms obtained by the Vietnam People’s Army and Vietnamese people during their national construction and defense cause. The Vietnamese delegation was briefed on the academy’s organization and history, and then joined an exchange with young instructors and students of the third year of the Vietnamese course at the academy. On behalf of the Vietnamese delegation, Colonel Dinh Quoc Hung, Head of the VPA’s Army Youth Committee, informed the hosts…
- Vietnamese Party delegation visits Laos
- Does National-Defense Bill Threaten Security?
- Todd Starts U.S. Nationals Defense On Fast Note
- Motormouth’s Mutterings- We Visit The Virtual Race Academy
- Todd Will Begin U.S. Nationals Defense From No. 1
- ASRH Expert, Project Officer & Visiting Service Provider- ADRA Nepal
- Top Vietnamese legislator wishes for stronger parliamentary ties with Laos
- Death Toll Rises for Police Officers on Duty in 2018
- HCM City, Laos’ Vientiane step up cooperation
- NA Chairwoman hosts Lao senior leader
Vietnam’s young officers visit Laos’ National Defense Academy have 298 words, post on at September 28, 2016. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.