National Assembly Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan A high-ranking delegation of the Vietnamese NA led by top Vietnamese legislator Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan departed Hanoi on December 8 for official visits to Russia and Belarus. Her visit to Russia is made from December 8 – 11 at the invitation of Chairwoman of the Federation Council V. Matviyenko and Chairman of the State Duma of Russia V. Volodin. She will then make an official visit to Belarus from December 12 – 14 at the invitation of Chairman of the Council of the National Assembly Mikhail Myasnikovich and Chairman of the House of Representatives of the National Assembly Vladimir Andreichenko. The visits to the two nations take place in the context that the Vietnam-Russia comprehensive strategic partnership, and the ties of traditional friendship and multifaceted cooperation between Vietnam – Belarus have been incessantly strengthened and seen positive development. Both Russia and Belarus attach importance to and prioritize their cooperation with Vietnam in their foreign policies in the Asia-Pacific region. Vietnam, Russia, Belarus are members of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) Free Trade Agreement which was signed in 2015. Through visits, the sides will be able to step up cooperation, intensify the exchange… Read full this story
- Russia, Belarus mark Victory Day in contrasting events
- Vietnam 'Considered and Considers Russia an Extremely Important Partner'
- Vietnam proposes stronger ties between ASEAN, partners to handle outbreaks
- Vietnam-Philippines Strategic Partnership Joint Statement
- Ambassador hails Vietnam’s support for Russia-proposed resolution on Great Victory
- Vietnam to Turn to Russia to Modernize Its Aging Fleet of Soviet-Made Tanks
- Vietnam proposes stronger ties among ASEAN countries to prevent COVID-19
- Poland to Fence Border With Russia, Belarus, Ukraine Over Swine Fever - Reports
- Global report: Russia becomes new hotspot as South Korea shuts bars
- Victory Day: Belarus swaggers on parade as Russians leave Red Square deserted
Vietnam looks to stronger partnerships with Russia, Belarus have 309 words, post on english.vov.vn at December 8, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.