Home Vietnam enter men’s football final; eight more golds earned at SEA Games By Vu Duc Saturday, Dec 7, 2019,22:18 (GMT+7) Vietnam enter men’s football final; eight more golds earned at SEA GamesBy Vu Duc Vietnam’s striker Ha Duc Chinh celebrates scoring in the SEA Games semifinal match against Cambodia in the Philippines today, December 7 – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – The Vietnam U-22 football squad will again play Indonesia U-22 in the SEA Games final after Cambodia U-22’s 4-0 defeat in the semifinal showdown in the Philippines today, December 7. Cambodia put pressure on Vietnam from the start and relied on counterattacks. Both sides had some scoring opportunities in the first half but no goals were scored. Striker Nguyen Tien Linh opened the score for Vietnam in the 20th minute with a header after receiving a comfortable cross from Ha Duc Chinh. Striker Ha Duc Chinh widened the score in the 26th minute with an unstoppable kick on the penalty box. Chinh netted his second goal in the injury time after receiving the ball from his teammate Truong Van Thai Quy just before halftime. Vietnam continued putting more pressure on their opponents in the second half. Chinh made a hattrick for Vietnam in… Read full this story
- All-Ireland Intermediate Club Football Final: St Enda's beaten in decider
- Tottenham 0 Manchester United 1: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men one up at Wembley with game in second half
- Roy Keane set to make return to football in time for Robins game
- Opinion: Qatar's shock football final against Japan only makes other failures more glaring
- New-generation electrobus to enter service in Minsk ahead of European Games
- Football club forced to cancel game after cars churn up pitch
- Australian Open LIVE! Djokovic vs Nadal in men's final
- FOOTBALL PICTURES: Rugby Town Junior Football Club's 25th anniversary games on Saturday
- 'Schooled at their own game'
- Plymouth Argyle survive late pressure to earn a point at Bradford City
Vietnam enter men’s football final; eight more golds earned at SEA Games have 329 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at December 7, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.