Corporate Vietjet launches two direct air routes to New Delhi The Saigon Times Daily Tuesday, Dec 10, 2019,09:01 (GMT+7) Vietjet launches two direct air routes to New DelhiThe Saigon Times Daily Passengers on the inaugural flight of the HCMC-New Delhi route pose for a photo. Vietjet has opened two direct air routes from HCMC and Hanoi to the Indian city of New Delhi – PHOTO: VIETJET HCMC – Local budget carrier Vietjet has opened two direct air routes from HCMC and Hanoi to the Indian city of New Delhi, making it the first carrier in Vietnam to link the two largest cities in the country with India’s capital. The HCMC-New Delhi air service started operations on December 6, with a frequency of four flights per week on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays. The flight departs from HCMC at 7 p.m. and arrives in New Delhi at 10:50 p.m. The return flight takes off from New Delhi at 11:50 p.m. and lands in HCMC at 06:10 a.m. (all in local times). Meanwhile, the air route connecting Hanoi City with New Delhi operates three return flights per week every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, starting from December 7. The flight takes off from Hanoi at 7:10 p.m…. Read full this story
- Direct air route hoped to help foster Vietnam-Czech Republic ties
- Direct air route to facilitate Viet Nam-Czech relationship
- Direct air route to facilitate Việt Nam-Czech relationship
- Another Taiwan-Da Nang air route launched
- Wow Air to connect New Delhi with Vancouver starting June 2019
- Politics | How will New Delhi react to the civil disobedience in Kashmir?
- India, US in Talks to Finalise President Trump's Visit to New Delhi
- At Least 43 People Feared Dead After Major Fire Breaks Out in New Delhi Factory - Photos, Videos
- Kejriwal to fight for New Delhi seat with ‘Chak De’ star, cab driver and 90 others
- Jeff Bezos flies kite with children in New Delhi. Watch
Vietjet launches two direct air routes to New Delhi have 325 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.