Weightlifter Vương Thị Huyền (centre) celebrates her gold medal in the women’s 45kg event at the SEA Games yesterday. VNA/VNS Photo Hoàng Linh HÀ NỘI Việt Nam brought home 10 gold medals on the first official competition day of the ongoing 30th Southeast Asian (SEA) Games in the Philippines yesterday. Đinh Thị Như Quỳnh triumphed in the women’s cross country mountain bike event, bagging the first gold medal for Việt Nam at the regional sports event. Her teammate Cà Thị Thơm won silver. “This is a wonderful result for Quỳnh and Việt Nam cycling. Vietnamese athletes overcame many difficulties in training as conditions for our cyclists were not as good as for those of other countries. Quỳnh and Thơm were outstanding. The SEA Games’ gold medal is a good chance for Việt Nam cycling to reach to higher goals such as Olympic and Asian Games,” said Trần Đức Phấn, head of the Việt Nam sports delegation at the Games. Đinh Thị Như Quỳnh celebrates her win at the women’s cross country mountain bike at the SEA Games yesterday. Photo vnreview.vn The second gold medal was won by Nguyễn Đức Hòa and Nguyễn Thị Hải Yến in the dancesport’s quickstep. The pair previously… Read full this story
- Top 10 News for Video Gaming Industry in 2006
- Pho - Viet Nam's National Soup
- Zipper Plastic Bags - 10 Tips To Reduce Your Cost
- Top 10 Labor Day Activities
- Play "The Best Day Yet!" Game
- Online Business - How To Go From $10 a Day to $100 a Day
- Holidays In Thailand - Phuket In 10 Exciting Days
- Việt Nam blow Indonesia away in World Cup qualifier
- Seven Must Know Gold Tips For World of Warcraft Newbies
- Easy Gold On WoW-A Few Tips!
Việt Nam bag 10 golds in first day of SEA Games have 323 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 1, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.