|The model aims to provide in-depth analysis of profit under different perspectives|
The model was developed with all aspects of the banking business taken into consideration, including the allocation of costs from supporting departments to front offices that directly generate revenue.
The main objective of this model is to provide in-depth analysis of profits under different perspectives, such as products, customer segments, and business units impacting performance, helping banking leaders make accurate and effective business decisions.
KPMG is one of the world’s four largest professional audit, tax, and advisory service firms. With over 25 years of experience in Vietnam, KPMG is the leading brand, having a team of experts who are knowledgeable about banking and finance from both domestic and international perspectives.
|KPMG consultants have been successfully implementing human resources solutions, as well as financial management and technology solutions for various banks and businesses in the finance industry.|
The KPMG consultancy team has been successfully implementing human resources solutions, as well as financial management and technology solutions for various banks and businesses in the finance industry.
Undergoing more than 26 years of operation with various changes, Viet Capital Bank is gradually affirming its position in the banking and finance market with the right vision and strategy, showing the ability to flexibly meet the diverse needs of products, services, and utilities of customers.
The bank has crafted and strictly adhered to its business strategy for the period of 2016-2020 which carries the message “We start from YOU” to achieve the goal of becoming a multi-functional, modern, and customer-oriented retail bank.
- Terra Firma Capital Corporation Announces the Closing of US$20 Million Loan Facility With Texas Capital Bank
- Guess joins Texas Capital Bank group in Gulfport
- Tyra Banks Signs Development Deal With Universal Television
- CalPrivate Bank Announces Two New Small Business Lending Divisions
- Photo Release --$11,500 Donation from WSFS Bank to Fund New Culinary Arts Job Training Program in Southeastern Pennsylvania
- North Korea reportedly developing new missiles, after pledging denuclearization
- 200 cops and $500G per day needed to keep Trump Tower secure, new NYPD analysis finds
- Gov. Cuomo’s MTA capital repair funds for new subway cars redirected to other projects
- UM Capital Region Health names new leader
- Ferrari unveils its new entry-level model: the Portofino