Saigontourist, the country’s leading travel company is selling one-day tour departed from HCMC to the Philippines using charter flight operated by Vietnam Airlines on December 10 at prices of VND14,990,000 million (US$650) per person. The price of the tour from Hanoi is VND14,900,000 (US$647) a person.
Meanwhile TST Tourist’s one-day trip costs VND14, 900,000 per traveler. In addition, groups of 5 or more get a discount of VND500, 000 for an individual. The company also offers two day one night trip that will fly on December 10.
National flag carrier Vietnam Airlines announced that it will add six flights, equivalent to nearly 1,300 seats to serve football fans who want to watch the finals of SEA Games 30’s men football between Vietnam and Indonesia.
Flights will depart from Hanoi, HCMC and Da Nang on December 10 and return in early the next morning from the Philippines, using Airbus A321 and Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner aircrafts.
The carrier has also cooperated with tourist companies to launch package tours including return airfare, ticket for the final match, tour guide, transport, all meals and drinks during the trip.
Earlier from November 26 to December 2, the national airline’s three planes carried more than 600 members of the Vietnamese sporting delegation to the Philippines. The total number of additional seats for the 30th SEA Games provided by Vietnam Airlines is over 1,900.
- Star Dangles N400m on Football Fans in New Promo
- Khalifa Stadium fan zone attracts over 25,000 football fans
- Chester fan to release book charting the travails of the non-league football fan
- Football fans can now dress their Bitmoji characters in World Cup kits
- Upset over Argentina’s defeat, Kerala football fan goes missing, leaves suicide note
- Woes of being an African football fan during the World Cup
- Football fans in Abuja express disappointment at Eagles’ 0-2 loss to Croatia
- Kerala football fan, who went missing after Argentina’s defeat, found dead
- Why Australian football fans will never forget Kaiserslautern
- Football fans: Here’s a World Cup health warning